Special Offers

Special Offers

Edinburgh Nightlife

Euro Hostel Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool & Newcastle:

Introducing our best value rates for mates.

WHEN BOOKING YOUR ACCOMMODATION BE SURE TO USE THE PROMO CODE “MATES” TO GET YOURSELF A WHOPPING 12% DISCOUNT! 

Rates for Mates
Use Promo Code “MATES” to get your special offer discount.

BOOK ONLINE EDINBURGH  GLASGOW  LIVERPOOL NEWCASTLE

**RATES FOR MATES ARE A GREAT WAY TO GET OUR BEST VALUE DEALS. PLEASE DO NOTE THAT FULL PAYMENT FOR YOUR STAY IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING AND NO TRANSFERS OR CANCELLATIONS ARE POSSIBLE.**

**The confirmation you receive immediately after booking will state that a 12% deposit has been charged.  You will then be contacted by a member of our team within 24 hours to arrange the remaining 88% balance.**

 

Euro Hostel Glasgow:

Young Scot Discount.

 

Receive a 15% discount on accommodation at Euro Hostel Glasgow if you’re a Young Scot member.  It’s as simple as that!

All you have to do to qualify is book with us direct by phone or by email.

** Please be aware that the Young Scot Discount is only available at Euro Hostel Glasgow.  Membership number must be quoted at the time of booking for the discount to be applied.  You must show your membership card on arrival at the hostel.**