What you need to know
All of our rooms in Glasgow, Newcastle and Liverpool are en-suite and range in size from singles and doubles to 14-person dormitories with many sizes in between. In Edinburgh Halls, we’re a little different and have city centre apartments with shared bathrooms and kitchens – it’s just like having flat mates. The great thing about Euro Hostels though, is that all of our rooms, apartments and suites can be booked privately.
We have many additional facilities including fully licensed bars and guest kitchens in Glasgow, Newcastle and Liverpool and luggage storage, free wifi and 24 hour reception across all 4 sites.
At Euro Hostels we appeal to all ages and markets. Everyone from backpackers, shoppers, sports fans, students, concert-goers, conference delegates and groups of all sizes agree that Euro Hostels provide a budget stay – their way!
Our prices start from as little as £10.00 per person, per night and we have lots of additional extras that can be added to any booking including breakfast, early check-in, late check-out and many more!!
With our comfortable beds, rooms, suites and apartments there’s no need to count sheep when you choose to budget stay – your way, at Euro Hostel!
What we want…
We’re ideally looking for existing hotels or halls of residence but we will consider new build and conversions as well and both freehold and leasehold are of interest.
Site sizes will be determined by local demographics, levels of tourism, student population, significance of sports teams and budget airline routes but all sites need to be capable of a minimum of 15,000 sqft to a maximum of 60,000 sqft. These sizes will meet the requirement for at least 120 beds to a maximum of 400 beds. Each building will have at least 30 bedrooms.
Also on our Wish List…
- All bedrooms must be en-suite and will accommodate between 2 and 14 people. Most rooms will have bunk beds. The larger rooms (dormitories) will not exceed 25% of the
total bed stock with most rooms being twins, doubles and 4-person.
- Accessible rooms will be provided at a ratio of 1 per 20 bedrooms.
- The sleeping capacity of the bedroom determines the number of WHB, toilets and showers required. 1 of each item per 4 people is the applicable ratio to a maximum of 3 of
each item per room i.e. 5-8 person rooms will require 2 of each item and 9-14 person rooms will require 3.
- Ideally we’d like a licenced bar on the ground floor. A full hotel licence should be achievable and this area will also be used for the service of breakfast.
- A guest kitchen with dining area, a guest laundry, reception, luggage storage and public toilets are essential.
- Car parking is not essential although a small number of spaces would be an advantage, as would secure cycle storage.
- Lifts and plant determined by the size of the building. Comfort cooling is not essential.
- We also have some back of house requirements: offices for between 6 and 10 people in 3 rooms.
- A small staff room with toilets, showers and dining area.
- A minimum storage requirement to cover maintenance, archiving, chemicals, IT and waste.
- Linen storage rooms on each floor.
If you have site that you think would be of interest to us please contact:
Tel: 07730 700 477
Post: 318 Clyde Street, Glasgow, G1 4NR
Meet The Team
- General Manager Glasgow
- General Manager Newcastle
- General Manager Edinburgh
- General Manager Liverpool
- Group Financial Controller
- Group IT Manager